FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will you be wearing for our date?I am a vision of pure femininity. I have expensive taste and a stylish eye for elegance. I am open to pleasing you, however - if there is something you are dying to see me in please let me know. I love to dress up!
How will you greet me?You will get to see in person what you've been fantasizing about in my photographs... I will warmly embrace you and we will walk together into whatever is in store for us on our date.
How do you take your donation?Please place the donation for my time in an envelope and place on a visible surface that I will notice immediately upon my arrival. If we are meeting in a public place then please place my donation inside a gift bag and pass to me discreetly.
Is your donation negotiable?No it is not, please do not attempt to negotiate my donation requirements.
What is your screening process?Pre-screening is non negotiable and takes up to 1-2 days. The information you provide me with is for my eyes only and will not be kept or stored once our date together has ended.
How much notice should I give you?I love to be spontaneous but I advise you to book at least one week to a few days in advance if we have not yet met each other.
Is it really you in the pictures?The girl you see in the pictures will be the girl that you meet. My pictures were taken recently and I’m often told that I’m even better in person.
How discreet can you be?Discretion is just as important to me as I’m sure it is to you. Please lets both respect eachother's private lives and the boundaries of our mutually beneficial relationship.
I contacted you but did not receive a response, why not?I always respond to enquiries I consider to be genuine. If your email was very vague then I may not have taken you seriously. Emails that are vulgar or explicit in nature are immediately deleted.
Please read carefully to ensure that we have a wonderful time together.
1) I am very selective regarding the clientele in which I meet with and I choose to limit my circle to a select few. Therefore I’m only looking to meet with extraordinary gentlemen, women, and couples of ages 30+.
2) When texting, calling, or emailing, I ask that you speak politely and do not discuss anything inappropriate. When together, please refrain from discussing any details with me regarding donations.
3) For first time meetings please completely fill my secure online booking form. This is for my eyes only and information is not stored. The more willingly this is offered, the more at ease I will be.
4) Please present me with my compensation at the beginning of our time together. If we are in public, please be discreet and use a greeting card or a small gift bag.
5) I understand that occasionally a date may need to be cancelled. If so please respect my busy schedule by notifying me at least 24 hours in advance. Same day cancellations will result in the loss of your deposit.
6) Engagements of 3 or more hours usually include social activities such as drinks, lunch or dinner, or an entertainment program. I will be happy to plan for us should you need ideas or suggestions.
7) Regardless of our chemistry and the intensity of our time together, if you wish to extend our engagement suitable consideration must be provided in advance.
Lastly, I adore a true gentleman and you are expected to behave as one at ALL times.